Type: Full Time – No Evenings or Weekends
Location: 6 Locations in Lancaster County
Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
• Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
• Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties; answering patients’ questions; maintaining the reception area.
• Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
• Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
• Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
• Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Word Processing, Professionalism, Quality Focus